The Darkness is past


Each one of us always has questions, those things that always burn through our minds….
And we keep saying to ourselves; “if my misery could be weighed, if you could pile the whole bitter loads in the scale, it would be heavier than all the sands of the sea….. Is it any wonder that I’m screaming like a caged cat ….. Life has clumps the whole works on me ….. Did you see what nature has dished out for me? More than enough to turn on the pages, everything in me is repulsed by it and they make me sick… Where is the strength to keep my hope up? What do I have to keep me going? Do you ever think am made of iron? Or do you ever think I can pull myself up by my bootstraps? Why, I don’t even have any boot…. So fickle as a gulch in the desert, one day they’re gushing with water from melting ice and snow, cascading out of the mountain but by midsummer, they’re dry gullies baked dry in the sun”.
 But the truth is, no one can actually live without the dark side of Life but we can live above them.
You’re free to stay on the uncomfortable edge of the cliff, or rather learn how to fly by jumping off the cliff but then you’ll realize the consequence of your choice, inevitably falling into your soul like the winter snow fall…
When the undeniable hunger fell into your soul, looking critically for something to answer the call and the only one who can satisfy the thirst, Dear you don’t have to try so hard “Look closely He’s always right beside you”
“The darkness is past, and the true light is shineth” (1John:2v8)        
                                                                                                                Damael Genesys
                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD AT THE CENTER

The Wise